Welcome to FeelGood's CafeGive Page! We are thrilled to be a part of this e-commerce-for-change platform. Create a CafeGive widget for Feelgood and empower a student to pursue their passion to create change every time you shop. Share your widget with your friends and grow this movement to end world hunger in our lifetime.—Kristin Walter, Executive Director
FeelGood is an innovative social enterprise that actively engages college students in the sustainable end of world hunger, while simultaneously helping them become global citizens, socially responsible leaders and entrepreneurs.
Two interwoven and synergistic initiatives are at the heart of the FeelGood mission: The FeelGood Academy, and the FeelGood Delis.
- The FeelGood Academy is an education/training program for students, focusing on the following areas: personal development and global awareness, empowerment models of development and social entrepreneurship.
- Student-run FeelGood Delis let students become social entrepreneurs as they apply their academy-learned skills and education to raise money for organizations ending hunger through empowerment models of development, while simultaneously engaging their generation and community in a new dialogue about global hunger, based on a deeper understanding of our common humanity.
In addition, FeelGood maintains the involvement of its graduates through its alumni association, FeelGood 4 Life—a way for graduates to stay connected and inspired, while continuing to contribute to FeelGood's mission through financial support and student mentoring.
Because of FeelGood's unique approach, every $100 invested in FeelGood yields:
- $120 toward the elimination of global hunger.
- 1 graduated change-maker skilled in global leadership and social entrepreneurship.
- 20 people engaged in a mind-shifting conversation about the systemic causes of and solutions to global hunger, based in a deeper understanding of our common humanity.
"...I know that the past 3½ years of being in FeelGood has profoundly changed my life. I have been able to experience more things than I ever thought that I would. You have opened my eyes and have allowed me to be hopeful for a future free from hunger." —Megan McKeever, University of Vermont
"FeelGood has made me believe, not only in a world free from chronic persistent hunger, but also in myself as a change agent. I can only say thank you." —Anonymous
"FeelGood has given my life a new purpose and direction and it's made me think about things in a different way." —Anonymous
"FeelGood has taught me patience, perseverance, love for humanity, and the importance of partnership…" —Anonymous