Charity and Nonprofit Fundraising! Help by shopping Online
The simple idea: Change the world by shopping.
In 2009 over $155 billion worth of consumer goods were bought online, and researchers are predicting that online retail sales will grow to $248 billion in 2014. Imagine if even a small portion of those purchases could be used to help non profit organizations, and if it didn’t cost the consumer a thing. CafeGive allows socially conscious, civically-minded consumers, friends, families and associates a way to have their every day online spending count for a cause. Simply select a cause and go shopping at any of the stores on CafeGive’s website. Consumers can do a little good with each purchase, and without spending any additional money. It’s shopping that also helps good cause.
How CafeGive works:
CafeGive has relationships with over 350 online stores that pay a commission to companies that send shoppers to their website. When those shoppers purchase, CafeGive shares the commission with a nonprofit selected by the shopper.
CafeGive is changing the way to give back, one purchase at a time.
While it may seem like the dollars that individual purchases generates is small. It’s the effect of thousands of shoppers purchasing and giving back that can change the world.
For Non Profits
CafeGive enables non profit organizations to engage their volunteer base and donors in a community that earns for them. By joining CafeGive, causes can develop consumer advocates to promote the nonprofit. CafeGive provides marketing materials and fun seasonal shopping programs to help build momentum. There is no cost for the non profit to join, and a lot of support to help you succeed.
- Benefit from the online purchasing power of volunteers, members and donors.
- Engage your core supporters and their social networks to extend your organization's reach.
- Expand your brand's online presence raising awareness as well as funds.
For Retail Merchants
- CafeGive provides consumers an extra reason to feel good about buying your products.
- Every product purchased benefits a cause and encourages shoppers to invite others to purchase as well.
- Expands your brand's reach online by harnessing the power of social networks.